The ERS is pleased to offer Individual Counseling Appointments for members in various areas around the state for your convenience. These twenty-minute, one-on-one appointments with our retirement experts give you an opportunity to discuss your personal situation.
Topics covered include:
- ERS Retirement Benefits including your retirement estimate
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to register:
- Complete the Off-Site Counseling Service Request. Remember, you must be registered to attend and please list two meeting site choices on the form.
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- Your spouse is welcome to attend with you.
- If you have any questions, please email us at OCS.Info@rsa-al.gov.
- You will receive a confirmation letter four weeks prior to your session.
- To cancel your appointment, let us know by contacting the ERS Appointment Coordinator at 334.517.7413 or 877.517.0020.
Information about appointments:
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first-come basis, do plan ahead.
- Fax reservations accepted.
2020 Appointment Schedule:
All off-site counseling appointments have been canceled until further notice. Please check back for updates.