Teachers' Retirement System
The resources and information provided here are tailored for employers of participating agencies to ensure accurate and timely retirement reporting. We encourage you to share this information with your staff who enroll employees into the TRS or who convey benefit information to staff.
Retirement Employer Cost Rates effective October 1, 2020:
- Tier 1 (7.5% & 8.5% member) 12.36%
- Tier 2 (6.0% & 7.0% member) 11.22%
Return to Work (Postretirement)
- 2020 Postretirement Employment Restrictions
- Postretirement Employment Law for Agencies Memo
- Employing Agency Initial Notice and Annual Certification
- Retiree Notice of Postretirement Employment
- Reporting Names to RSA
- Limitation on Annual Earnable Compensation
- 2020 Retirement Application Deadlines
TRS Educational Opportunities
- If you would like to arrange for a presentation on TRS benefits, PEEHIP, and RSA-1 for your employees, contact Field Services.