TRS Retirement Preparation Seminar
If you are within five years of retirement eligibility, it’s time to focus on the finish line! Our free, full-day Retirement Preparation Seminar gives you the opportunity to hear from the experts and help plan your retirement with confidence.
Planning for Retirement is a Must!
Topics covered include:
- Making the transition to retirement
- Social Security
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP and Medicare
- TRS Retirement Benefits including your retirement estimate
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to register:
- Register online or complete the Registration Form. Be sure to select TWO seminar sites if registering by mail and not online. Remember, you must be registered to attend!
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- If your spouse is coming to the seminar with you, indicate that on the form.
- You will receive a letter confirming your attendance at the seminar. If your seminar choices are full or you don't qualify for the seminar, you will receive a denial letter.
- If you don't receive a confirmation letter within two weeks of the seminar, contact Field Services at 877.517.0020.
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first-come basis, so plan ahead.
- No fax or phone reservations accepted.
- You may bring your spouse but let us know by indicating that on the form.
- Lunch is not provided.
- The seminar is absolutely FREE.
- Questions? Contact Field Services at 877.517.0020 and let us help.
2020 Seminar Schedule:
|September 16||Spanish Fort|
|September 17||Spanish Fort|