TRS Early to Mid-Career Seminar
If you are a TRS member who is NOT within 5 years of retirement eligibility, this half-day seminar will help you plan a path to retirement and give you helpful tips as you prepare. Because financial security in retirement doesn’t just happen. It takes commitment and planning. And we’re here to help.
Topics covered include:
- TRS Retirement Benefits
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to Register:
- Register online or complete the Registration Form. Be sure to select TWO seminar sites if registering by mail and not online. Remember, you must be registered to attend.
- Mail your completed registration form to the address on the form.
- If your spouse is coming to the seminar with you, indicate when registering.
- You will receive a letter confirming your attendance at the seminar. If your seminar choice is full, you will receive a denial letter.
- If you don't receive a confirmation letter within two weeks of the seminar, contact Field Services at 877.517.0020.
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first-come basis, so plan ahead.
- No fax or phone reservations accepted.
- You may bring your spouse but let us know when you register.
- Bring a mask in case the host site asks one to be worn.
- The seminar is absolutely FREE.
- Questions? Contact Field Services at 877.517.0020 and let us help.
2022 TRS Early to Mid-Career Seminar Schedule