TRS Mid-Career Seminar
If you are a TRS member with 1 to 19 years of service, this half-day seminar will help you plan a path to retirement and give you helpful tips as you prepare. Because financial security in retirement doesn’t just happen. It takes commitment and planning. And we’re here to help.
Topics covered include:
- TRS Retirement Benefits
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to Register:
- Register online or complete the Registration Form. Be sure to select TWO seminar sites if registering by mail and not online. Remember, you must be registered to attend.
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- If your spouse is coming to the seminar with you, indicate that on the form.
- You will receive a letter confirming your attendance at the seminar. If your seminar choice is full, you will receive a denial letter.
- If you don't receive a confirmation letter within two weeks of the seminar, contact Field Services at 877.517.0020.
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first-come basis, so plan ahead.
- No fax or phone reservations accepted.
- You may bring your spouse but let us know by indicating that on the form.
- The seminar is absolutely FREE.
- Questions? Contact Field Services at 877.517.0020 and let us help.
2020 Seminar Schedule:
|April 7||Spanish Fort|