PEEHIP’s annual Open Enrollment period begins July 1, and ends midnight on September 10 (for changes submitted online). This is a member's opportunity to enroll in or change coverage, and add or drop eligible dependents from coverage. Outside of Open Enrollment, changes are only permissible due to a qualifying life event.
Important Open Enrollment Dates
Open Enrollment began July 1, 2022, and will end by the following deadlines:
- August 31, 2022: Paper forms must be postmarked by August 31 to be accepted.
- September 10, 2022: Online enrollments and changes must be submitted by midnight on September 10.
- September 30, 2022: Online and paper Flexible Spending Account (FSA) enrollments and re-enrollments must be submitted by midnight on September 30.
Enroll now using Member Online Services.
Effective Date of Coverage
- All Open Enrollment coverage elections approved by PEEHIP will become effective October 1, 2022.
- Member Handbook with Open Enrollment Information - effective October 1, 2022
Helpful Information about Open Enrollment
- Members who chose to keep their current coverage do not need to re-enroll during Open Enrollment.*
- *Exception: Members who chose to participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts or the Premium Assistance (PAA) Discount are required to submit a new application each year. For more information about these programs, visit our Flex Account and Premium Assistance pages.