The TRS is pleased to offer Individual Counseling Appointments for members within 3 Years of Retirement in various areas around the state for your convenience. These twenty minute, one-on-one appointments with our retirement experts give you an opportunity to discuss your personal situation.
Topics covered include:
- TRS Retirement Benefits including your retirement estimate
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Complete the TRS Telephone Counseling Service Request Form.
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- You will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of your completed form. Approximately two weeks prior to the appointment date, you will receive a reminder letter.
- Approximately one week prior to your appointment you will receive an estimate package by mail. You will need to have these documents on hand at the time of your telephone session.
- To cancel your appointment, please let us know by contacting the TRS Appointment Coordinator at 877.517.0020
INFORMATION ABOUT APPOINTMENTS
- Registration is on a first come basis, do plan ahead.
- No faxes will be accepted.
All Off-site Counseling appointments have been cancelled through December 31, 2020.
However, the TRS Benefits Division will be scheduling Telephone Appointments beginning October 20, 2020. To schedule an appointment, please complete a TRS Telephone Counseling Services Request Form.