The TRS is pleased to offer Individual Counseling Appointments for members within 3 Years of Retirement in various areas around the state for your convenience. These twenty minute, one-on-one appointments with our retirement experts give you an opportunity to discuss your personal situation.
Topics covered include:
- TRS Retirement Benefits including your retirement estimate
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to Register:
- Complete the Off-Site Counseling Service Request. Remember, you must be registered to attend and please list two meetings site choices on the form.
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- Your spouse is welcome to attend with you.
- You will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of your completed form. Approximately two weeks prior to your appointment time, you will receive a reminder letter.
- To cancel your appointment, let us know by contacting the TRS appointment Coordinator at 877.517.0020.
Information about appointments:
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first come basis, do plan ahead.
- No fax or phone reservations accepted.
At this time, there are no TRS off-site counseling appointments available, as all appointments are full. The schedule for the 2020-2021 school year will be posted before August 2020.