At the RSA, we are dedicated to working with you to answer your questions as you prepare for retirement. We offer Individual Counseling Appointments for in depth, one-on-one discussion of your RSA benefits.
Telephone and WebEX appointments are available as well as in-person appointments at the RSA Headquarters building in Montgomery. You can schedule an appointment with TRS, PEEHIP, and RSA-1 Counselors by contacting Member Services at 334-517-7000 or 877-517-0020. You will be provided with a personal TRS Retirement Benefit Estimate that will be discussed during your appointment. While walk-ins are accepted, space is limited so scheduling an appointment is highly recommended.
The Teachers Retirement System also offers Individual Counseling Appointments to members within 3 Years of Retirement at various locations around the state. These twenty-minute appointments give you the opportunity to discuss your personal Retirement Benefit Estimate with a TRS Retirement Counselor.
Off-Site Appointment Registration
- The TRS Off-Site Counseling Services Form must be completed and mailed to TRS.
- You will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of your completed form.
- To cancel your appointment, please notify the TRS Appointment Coordinator at 877-517-0020 as early as possible.
Off-Site Appointment Information
- Registration is required; walk-ins are not accepted.
- One guest may attend with you, if desired.
- Appointments are limited and scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration forms submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Prior to your appointment you will receive an estimate package by mail. Please review this information and prepare any questions you wish to discuss during your appointment.
- Detailed information related to PEEHIP or RSA-1 will not be provided.
2024 TRS Individual Off-Site Counseling Appointment