The TRS asks that all TRS Retirees notify us of any change of address, name change, or a change in beneficiary designation. And, the TRS strongly encourages you to use Direct Deposit for your retirement checks. If you are currently using Direct Deposit and would like to change your address, you may do it online through Member Online Services.
If you plan to return to work with an employer that is a member of the RSA, there are earnings limitations that will affect your retirement benefit.
- Retiree Notice of Postretirement Employment
- 2017 Limitation on Earnings
- 2018 Limitation on Earnings
- Contract Employment
- Private Employment
Other Retiree Information
- When are my Checks Mailed?
- When do I receive Cost-of-Living Adjustments?
- What amounts may be Deducted from my benefit check?
- How do I Report a Death of a Retiree? Contact Member Services at 877.517.0020
- Record of Important Documents
- Social Security Retirement Planner: Benefits By Year of Birth