Early to Mid-Career Seminar [Half-Day] Tier 1 and Tier 2
If you are an ERS member with 1 to 19 years of service, this half-day seminar will help you plan a path to retirement and give you helpful tips as you prepare. Because financial security in retirement doesn’t just happen. It takes commitment and planning. And we’re here to help.
Topics covered include:
- ERS Retirement Benefits
- Health Insurance with PEEHIP
- RSA-1 Deferred Compensation Plan
How to Register:
- Complete the Registration Form. Remember, you must be registered to attend.
- Mail your completed form to the address on the form.
- If your spouse is coming to the seminar with you, indicate that on the form.
- You will receive a letter confirming your attendance at the seminar. If your seminar choice is full, you will receive a denial letter.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation letter within two weeks of the seminar, contact Field Services at 877.517.0020.
- You must be registered to attend.
- Registration is on a first come basis, so plan ahead.
- No fax or phone reservations accepted.
- You may bring your spouse but let us know by indicating that on the form.
- The seminar is absolutely FREE.
- Questions? Contact Field Services at 877-517-0020 and let us help.
2017 Seminar Schedule - All dates are currently closed.